- A new client in the finance sector 08.02.13
- Following on from recent work for Albert Goodman, Think! are pleased to add to their portfolio of work in the financial sector with new branding for SCA – Strategic Capital Associates – an independent investment advice firm, specialising in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions. Think! were asked to update their logo to better reflect the professionalism and expertise... more
- New year, new brochures. 18.01.13
- January has kicked off with two new brochures for Albert Goodman. The fiirst, a six page corporate brochure, gives an overview of Albert Goodman’s specialist financial services and products. The second, the Later Life brochure, has information about how Albert Goodman can help people who are near or planning for retirement. The two brochures are the first in a series of brochures, which... more
- Going Commando in 2013! 22.11.12
- On sale this week, the hugely popular Go Commando calendar is already looking to be a huge success. Once again Think! have been happy to design the calendar for the charity, which hopes to raise up to £50,000 to help serving Royal Marines and their families. The calendars use photography entirely shot by members of Taunton based 40 Commando RM, who are currently deployed in Southern Afghanistan. See... more
- New look Sixth Form for local school 19.10.12
- With a great OFSTED report, expanding Sixth Form provision and improved academic results, it was time for a fresh look at the Schools identity to reflect new aspirations and a moderm outlook. Retaining the KAS letterform motif, the new logo gives it a more edgy and contemporary feel and includes a separate Sixth Form version, to signify the different culture of the Sixth Form and give it it’s... more
- Learning Curve – a new brand 09.10.12
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has launched a new commercial arm called Learning Curve, delivering specialist training to both public and private health organisations. The new brand has been developed by Think! across a range of materials, notably a corporate folder, brochure and full suite of stationery. more
- Two website launches for Taunton School 25.08.12
- This week has seen the launch of not one, but two websites for Taunton School. Firstly a refreshed website for Taunton School Events, which promotes the school as a venue for exhibitions, car shows, weddings etc. The new site has larger images, expanded content and new features such as social media widgets. Secondly, main school website has also had a makeover. Covering 5 school areas, from Nursery... more
Would you like to stay informed?
To stay up to date with our latest thinking please complete the form to receive our email newsletters.
All fields mandatory.